Vetafarm Origins Rabbit Food
Rabbit Origins Rabbit FoodSuitable for: Rabbits, guinea pigs (with supplemented Vitamin C)
Designed by vets, but perfect for pets, Vetafarm pet foods are focused on improving the welfare of little critters all over the country. Also creating specialty food for birds and reptiles, Vetafarms director, Dr Tony Gestier, has many years of experience as a practicing veterinarian as well as special qualifications in avian health and pharmaceuticals.
Vetafarms vast knowledge of pet needs has ensured that they have formulated the perfect food for your bunny. Rabbit Origins is a pellet food designed to meet the dietary needs of rabbits, and is enriched with fibre to stimulate the digestive system and ensure normal gut function. The extruded pellet form also ensures good dental health when combined with a balanced diet of high fibre hay, greens and vegetables.
Its sure to be given the squeak of approval!
- Made in Australia with fresh fescue hay, lucerne and oat fibre
- Completely balanced diet designed by vets
- Contains stabilised vitamin C to prevent deficiencies
- High in fibre and extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health
- Promotes long-term health and general vitality
- Designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet of your rabbit in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.