All Natural Coconut Husk Fiber Reptile Bedding is super absorbent with amazing, unbeatable odor elimination.
Made of coconut husk (coir), a 100 percent organic, renewable and sustainable resource, Critters Comfort Reptile Bedding contains no oils, fragrances, chemicals, or anything harmful.
It is pet safe and has a soft, earth-like texture that pets instinctively prefer. Used Critters Comfort Reptile Bedding (with reptile solids removed) is a valuable resource with the properties of a peat moss and serves as an excellent soil conditioner, compost additive, or may be placed in the green waste bin for municipal recycling; the presence of small animal and bird droppings creates an organic fertilizer!
- Super absorbent bedding/substrate with unbeatable odor elimination
- All natural and pet safe; no oils, fragrances, chemicals, or anything harmful
- Made of 100% organic and biodegradable coconut husk fiber (coir)
- Recyclable in garden, compost bin or green waste bin
- Naturalistic look for pet enclosures and terrariums
- Ideal for humid and arid environments
It is suitable for all types of lizards, terrestrial snakes, arboreal snakes, turtles, tortoises, frogs and large arachnids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.