Vetafarm Parrot Breeder Pellets
Suitable for: Breeding Australian and Asiatic Parrots, can be used for Exotic Breeding Pellets
Vetafarm is one of Australias leading companion health and welfare innovators. For Vetafarm, pets are family and only the best products leave their factories, after extensive quality control and research. They have a range of products for your cat, dog, birds, rabbits, rodents and reptiles!
A completely balanced, extruded pellet diet, designed to contain all the essential nutrition for egg laying and chick rearing. This mess - free formulation, helps to support the rigors of sustained breeding! It contains extra proteins, vitamins and minerals to support reproduction.
- Contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium crucial for breeding birds
- Added fat and proteins to help meeting the nutritional demands of breeding
- Chicks raised by parents fed on Breeder Pellets can be weaned onto the Maintenance Pellets
Directions for Use
- Breeder Pellets should be fed as a total diet, approximately 6 weeks before breeding season and continued until chicks fledge
- Fruit, vegetables and native vegetation should be provided as environmental enrichment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.