THE ART OF WHOLE FOOD Chicken Bone Broth For Pets 500 grams nutritious and delicious treat is perfect for supplementing your pet's normal diet. Prepared with all-natural ingredients that are comparable to the best, free-range chickens, this product is an excellent choice for pets that have difficulty digesting lamb or beef. The chicken bone broth is also mild on delicate digestive systems and promotes overall health and well-being in your pet. So give your furry friend a nutritious and delectable treat today with our chicken bone broth!
Benefits and Features
- Made in Australia from locally sourced ingredients, including free-range chicken bones, filtered water, carrots and parsley.
- The liquid broth is suitable for any pet but is especially recommended for pets who are recovering from an illness, transitioning to a raw diet, or for pets who are picky about their food.
- Helps keep your pet hydrated.
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all ages and breeds – just pour a little over their food.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Free from genetically modified ingredients.
- Grain-free, non-GMO, and with no added preservatives.
- Boosts your pet’s immune system, helps their digestive system function and improves coat and skin health.
Free-Range Chicken Bones, Filtered Water, Carrots, and Parsley.
Directions for Use
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Add to your pet’s dry or even wet pet food for added moisture, nutrition, and flavour. You can use the Pet Beef Broth as a topper as well or mix it with other topper ingredients such as pet food gravy.
- Mix with pet-friendly raw food ingredients or your pet’s favourite treats and freeze in ice cube trays for a healthy and refreshing treat! Or you can simply pour the broth in the ice cube tray and freeze the broth alone. Give it to your pet as a treat during the day to hydrate and nourish them.
- Pour into a treat-dispensing toy like KONG (sold separately here at Lucky Pet) and freeze it for another fun frozen treat.
- Use a small portion of bone broth inside hidden compartments of a pet puzzle game like Nina Ottosson (sold separately here at Lucky Pet) instead of pet treats for a more nutritional and hydrating reward!
- Mix with powder-based pet supplements to make it easier for your pet to ingest. (Note: Please read supplement administration instructions first before adding to bone broth.)
- Use bone broth instead of water or milk in homemade pet treats.
Daily Feeding Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.