Adaptil Dog Collar for Anxiety, Medium / Large Dog
Size:Â Medium / large dog, fits neck size up to 62.5cm
An Adaptil dog collar can help your dog to deal with new or stressful situations. This can be anything from trips to the vets or a new home environment. Dogs exhibit certain behaviour such as barking, whining, toileting inside and shying away from contact.
Whilst a certain amount of apprehension is normal during a stressful environment but extreme anxiety can have a negative effect on your dog.
Re-homing a rescue dog or a fear of fireworks and thunder can lead to a dog with fearful aggression or separation anxiety. Adaptil uses a synthetic form of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which has a calming affect on dogs.
How to use the pheromone collar
- Put the collar around the neck and attach so it is snug against the skin.
- Trim the excess collar away (if there is any)
- The dog's body temperature will warm up the collar and encourage the pheromones to diffuse.
- Settling a dog into a new home.
- Trips to the vet.
- Separation problems.
- Fears like thunder and fireworks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.